JOIN OUR TEAM
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The reach of modern business is growing by leaps and bounds. We’re growing with it! Our team is composed of persons with a team approach who place client service at the forefront, always. We’d love to consider you for a position on our team.
Benefits of working and living in Savannah, Georgia:
- Savannah offers a relaxed, evergreen coastal lifestyle in a comfortable climate
- Whether “home” means historic, urban, suburban, riverfront, oceanfront, or island living – Savannah offers them all (and most less than twenty miles from the beach!)
- A walkable, affordable city, Savannah offers top-tier financial sector opportunities, close-knit communities, world-class arts, award-winning dining, and magnificent landscapes.
Learn more about Savannah and its awards and recognitions. It was ranked by Travel + Leisure as one of the World’s Best Cities and The New York Times named Savannah one of the “Top 12 Trendy Hot Spots” in the world. Le Monde has called Georgia’s First City “the most beautiful city in North America.”
Some of the benefits of working at Hirsch & Tucker include:
- Opportunity to work directly with partners and directly with clients
- An excellent work environment with opportunities for advancement
- Comp time and bonus opportunities
- No travel
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement plan with vested employer match
- Half-day Friday – summer hours
- Seasonal staff lunches
- Casual business environment
Here are some of the ways our staff describes our firm:
- Management who supports family values in all they do
- Friendly work environment
- Ethical, professional, and respectful in care for clients
- Service-oriented with a fun team focused atmosphere
- Good ethics with high integrity
- Overall, a great place to work
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
At Hirsch & Tucker, we’re always improving and growing our team. If you are a qualified candidate looking to gain experience and grow with a company that’s been around for more than 20 years, we invite you to apply with us!
Hirsch & Tucker, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. The Firm does not make employment decisions because of a person’s gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other category protected by law.